The Pesticides are made to check the irritation and the damage which could be caused by the pests. It helps in reducing the diseases and food production all over the world. But the accessibility and extensive use of the pesticides now has become the reason of the serious dangers to health. So it is now recommended to reduce pesticides.
The important steps to reduce pesticides
1. Purchase naturally grown and organic fruits and the vegetables.
To buy the organic and locally grown fruits and vegetable, it would give the best guarantee of the food items free from pesticide.
2. The fruits and the vegetables must be washed before eating
The washes for the marketable vegetables and the fruit are accessible in the market. These washes are made to take out the chemicals from the food items.
3. Get the information about Know which food items are filled with higher levels of pesticides.
Most of the health dangers are linked with the residues of the pesticides. But if you know that which fruit and the vegetables have the higher peril, the sufficient precautions can be taken. For instance wash the food items carefully before eating, peel the skin of the fruit, and avoid commercial supply.
4. Cultivate fruits and vegetable at home.
The backyard garden in the plot of about 400 sq. ft. could give the yield for almost four members of a family. Since the Organic methods could really help in preventing the harmful effects pesticides and the chemicals.
5. Try to apply the methods which involve no chemicals to control the insects in the home
The pest control treatments which are based on chemicals could bring in chemicals at home and this might be more dangerous for health than the pests themselves. So try to use the natural pest control methods.